News and announcements for future students
In addition to our English Language program of study, the majority of courses of which have already been conducted in English, starting from the 2015/2016 school year, the Banja Luka College of Communications Kappa Phi will be offering its Communications program of study entirely in English.
The students who graduate from our programs of study in English will have the advantage of easier employment and graduate studies in the English speaking countries as well as in the European Union. Additionally, our programs in English serve as the basis for international student mobility and cooperation with other higher education institutions in the European Higher Education Area, as well as for future dual diploma programs.
The candidates who wish to pursue their studies in English at our College should have the knowledge of English at least at the CEFRL B1 level. All other academic and administrative requirements for studying in English are the same as those for studying in the local language.
The Banja Luka College of Communications is currently the only licensed and accredited higher education institution in Republika Srpska offering the first cycle programs of study in English.
- Agreement among Kappa Phi’s participants: The Conference was a success04/07/2016 - 19:55
- Abstract Submission Deadline Extended for the Kappa Phi’s 1st International Communication Conference “Communication between Domination and Emancipation”29/03/2016 - 13:12
- Call for Papers for Kappa Phi’s First International Conference „Communication between Domination and Emancipation“30/01/2016 - 18:54
- First announcement of the international conference „Communication between domination and emancipation“17/07/2015 - 18:38
- College’s programs of study to be offered in English10/07/2015 - 13:25